KVKK and Consent Text
Explicit Consent Text in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK)
The employee information and express consent form on the protection of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK) is listed on this page.
This clarification text covers how all your personal data kept within the Company is processed around your business relationship with WP Internet Services (in short, the Company or WP.com.tr), the data types of the processed data, the purposes of processing this data, the sharing/transfer of data with the necessary institutions and organizations, It has been prepared with the aim of informing the employees about the physical or electronic environments where the data is kept and how the data of the Company’s employees are protected.
Due to the employer-employee relationship between you and WP.com.tr, your personal data such as your identity information, phone number, home address, photo, in-house reports, performance evaluations, personality inventories, ability and knowledge tests, financial status document, promotion or job change assessment records, disciplinary investigations, health reports, your salary information, your absenteeism information, your business trips, your insurance, your bank account information, your working hours, your video recordings recorded with a closed-circuit security camera system (CCTV), T.R. photocopy of your identity card, your CV, benefits offered to you, age, gender, marital status, contact information regarding spouse or other people to be called in an emergency; WP.com.tr, which always has access to the laptop computer entrusted to you only for activities in accordance with the employment contract, has access to log records and all kinds of stored data that enable it to track all activities carried out on the laptop, and via the phone only the location taken during working hours. information is processed on our physical and electronic servers in accordance with the following purposes.
Apart from the aforementioned data, WP Internet Services, defined as special data within the scope of the Law; Race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect, information and reports on your health status, biometric and genetic data, other information about your spouse and/or children, including your disability, criminal record information, health insurance, and union It also processes some of your data, such as membership and association membership, within the framework of the following purposes.
Detailed information on the matters covered by this Clarification Text can be accessed from the WP Internet Services Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at https://www.wp.com.tr.
I) Data Controller
WP Internet Services. (briefly WP.com.tr ) Address: Kemalpaşa Mahallesi 143. Sokak 1A 3 Blok Atso Sitesi Serdivan Sakarya is the data controller within the scope of the law.
II) Personal Data Processing Purposes, Collection Methods and Legal Reasons
- To fulfill our legal obligations, including our obligations under the Labor Law No. 4857, the Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, the Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510 and other relevant primary and/or secondary legislation,
- To fulfill our obligations in all legal transactions, including the employment contract we will sign with you,
- To process for any legitimate purpose, including to ensure occupational safety and health; To regulate all records and documents in line with the purpose of processing in electronic or paper environment, To comply with information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation, relevant regulatory institutions and other authorities.
- Establishing, asserting and defending legal claims,
- Supporting the professional and career development of the employees, Management and evaluation of the recruitment processes, Planning the performance evaluation processes and remuneration of the employees, Managing the benefits granted to the employees,
- Investigation of violations and suspicions of violation of the Company rules and Laws, and execution of related transactions, and in this context, auditing the content of the communication made over the hardware and software provided by the Company and/or within the scope of the Company’s studies,
- Access control to buildings for security reasons,
- Occupational health and Safety,
- Employee travel and expense management.
- Making emergency preparations and conducting operations, Providing communication in case of accident, loss and other emergencies.
- Processing of lawsuits and enforcement files, Delivery of official notifications and shipments via cargo or courier to the recipient, SGK, İŞKUR and Law Enforcement Forces notifications, Creation and follow-up of personnel files, Keeping personnel files after leaving work,
- Carrying out customer relations efficiently and effectively, Ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Printing business cards, Making in-company bulk sms, e-mail and other announcements, Ensuring all kinds of communication within the company, Defining an e-mail account,
- Creation, protection and control of information security, keeping Internet log records,
- Use of computer programs and applications used in the workplace in accordance with procedures, Giving motor vehicle, telephone, computer, internet password as a requirement of the task, Follow-up of company vehicles for business execution, employee and 3rd party security and administrative and legal reasons
- Execution of permit processes, request and approval and all kinds of permit matters,
- Making individual retirement transactions and following up on retirement transactions,
- Ensuring entrance and exit to the workplace and its annexes, Issuing magnetic cards for the entrances to the workplace and its annexes, Keeping the records of the shuttles to and from work,
WP Internet Services may process your personal data collected or to be processed during your business relationship for the above-mentioned purposes from time to time in order to maintain the business relationship, and in case your personal data may change over time, this data will be updated at the request of both you and WP Internet Services.
III) To Whom and For What Purpose Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal and private data specified in Article 1 of this text, for the purposes specified in this clarification text, institutions or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Tax Procedure Law and other legislation provisions, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Ministry of Customs and Trade, Social Security Institution, Information Technologies and Communication Authority, Institutions and organizations such as the Ministry of Interior and judicial authorities due to the security investigation of the Personal Data Protection Authority, Our direct/indirect domestic/foreign shareholders, subsidiaries and/or affiliates contractually to carry out our activities as WP Internet Services. It can be transferred to domestic/foreign individuals and/or organizations that we receive service from, cooperate with.
IV) Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties Abroad
As stated in Article 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law, even if adequate protection has not been determined and announced in the country where the personal data will be transferred, to the persons and organizations in foreign countries with adequate protection, which is determined and announced by the Personal Data Protection Board, in terms of the transfer committed in writing and in terms of the relevant transfer. In cases where permission can be obtained and Law 4/2. It can be transferred abroad with explicit consent or without express consent within the scope of Articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the law.
In addition, your personal and private data can be hosted on foreign servers and kept in the foreign cloud.
V) Security of Your Personal Data
a) to prevent the unlawful processing of personal data,
b) to prevent unlawful access to personal data,
c) is obliged to take all kinds of legal, technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security while carrying out data processing activities in order to ensure the protection of personal data.
It is important that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date. You have the right and obligation to contact the Company immediately if any information is inaccurate or out of date. The Company will correct, update, delete or remove such information.
VI) Legal Rights Regarding Personal Data as Required by Law
To the extent that your data is processed by WP Internet Services and WP Internet Services processes your data in the capacity of data controller, in accordance with Article 11 of the Law, by sending a written application to the above-mentioned company address, by registered letter with return receipt or via notary public or by submitting your identity in person, your personal data;
- Learning whether any of your personal data has been processed;
- Requesting information regarding the processing activities of your personal data;
- Learning the purposes of processing your personal data;
- If personal data has been transferred to third parties in the country or abroad, learning these persons;
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed;
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear or the Company does not have a legal basis or legitimate interest to process the said data;
- Requesting the Company to ensure that third parties, also authorized by the Company, who process personal data respect your rights under this section;
- Objecting to adverse results that may arise as a result of processing personal data through automated systems, and;
- If you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for this damage.
- You can send your questions about your rights regarding the processing of your personal data to the Human Resources Department in writing.
VII) Your Obligations
You must ensure that every personal data you have access to is processed in accordance with the Law and other legal regulations. This obligation applies equally to the employees and customers of the Company and to third parties whose data is processed. You should not use such personal data in connection with the purposes of your service relationship with the Company and except to the extent required by these purposes. It should be known that otherwise, it is a violation not only of the Law, but also of your employment contract and the Labor Law.
If you provide us with the personal data of a third party (for example, the contact information of the person to be contacted in an emergency), you are deemed to have accepted that the said person has given you express consent for the processing of his/her data within the scope of the Law, that the necessary disclosure has been made to him, and that he has accepted the confidentiality notices in advance. .
By signing the section below, I declare that I have read and understood the above information, that my Personal Data and Special Qualified Personal Data are collected, processed, and 3rd party, both abroad and in the country, for the purposes, scope and categories specified in this text, during the legal period. I consent to its transfer to individuals, that I have been informed with the Clarification Text above regarding my rights under the Law, that the information I have given to the Company is correct, complete and truthful, that I will immediately notify WP Internet Services of the change or update in case this information changes, and that I will not be affected. I accept, declare and undertake that I expressly and fully consent to the said articles.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of Law No. 6698, you may submit your request to exercise your above-mentioned rights to WP Internet Services in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to WP Internet Services in accordance with Law No. 6698.
Explicit Consent Text
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”), for what purpose my personal data will be processed by WP Internet Services (“WP.com.tr”), to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting personal data, and I was informed about my other rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK.
In this context, I accept that I have been given the necessary information, that I have read and understood this text, the Customer Information Text in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Legislation, and that my phone number, e-mail address, name and surname and other personal data are purchased by WP.com.tr. tracking buying habits, campaign and package information services, guiding on products and services, providing information on campaigns, carrying out promotion, marketing and campaign activities for the aforementioned services and products through various channels such as social media, search engines, etc., and keeping my data on any platform for these purposes. To be able to benefit from all kinds of services at WP.com.tr, to provide information through all kinds of communication tools and channels for promotion, marketing and sales, to keep my personal data on any platform for the promotion of the service, and to participate in WP.com.tr online surveys. I hereby consent to the processing of the above-mentioned information within the scope of the above-mentioned information and its transfer to WP.com.tr affiliates and the aforementioned third parties in order to develop the website and online services.
In terms of the listed information and documents; It will be accepted by the CUSTOMER that WP.com.tr has the right to retain, save, store, process and share these information and documents. Again, in terms of this information and documents, I irrevocably accept, declare and declare that I have given my consent / consent to the use, processing, transfer of sensitive personal data owned / to be owned by WP.com.tr and to transfer the data and special quality personal data abroad when necessary. will be deemed committed.